OYO is looking for a dynamic and ambitious colleague to contribute in organizing our studio the best way possible so everybody can focus on what he can do best.
We are searching for a person who can assist the partners and business development team. You will have a central role in our studio reporting directly to the management and with the opportunity to put your own stamp on the tasks.
Providing high quality support and joggling many tasks simultaneously is a big part of the job, hence understanding the immediate needs, being proactive, as well as having a high sense of urgency is important to fulfil the role. At OYO we always provide the possibility to grow the area of responsibility and ownership, depending on your own ambitions!
Dedicated, proactive, social, curious and versatile person with experience in administration and affinity with business and economics, communication and graphic design. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and have a weak for kickass architecture.
Freelance fulltime or part-time position. Possibility to combine with our PR-Communications Manager candidature.
- Fluent in Dutch both written and verbally
- Good knowledge of French / English is preferred
- Having a few years’ relevant experience in a similar role is an asset
- Being organised and structured, able to see the big-picture as well as having an eye for detail
- Ability to stay calm, focused and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing independently
- Being professional, discrete, trustworthy and able handle information with a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget your time
- You have a strong pen
- Requirements: Microsoft Office, Adobe Indesign
- Assisting the Management team with staff and administration related tasks, you optimize where necessary
- Welcoming all office guest
- Booking, preparing and clearing meeting rooms while making sure the office stays clean and tidy
- Placing and managing orders for office and kitchen supplies, catering, handling courier and incoming calls
- Ability to assist with administrative work when submitting pre-qualification tendering/procurement projects together with the business development team
- You are an ambassador of our studio culture, as such you will assist with various events such as our monthly Fridaybar, OYO trips and summer and xmas parties
- You are involved in the recruitment of new oyonists
- Various other admin and support tasks as required
- You are a rock, the team can rely on you
If you are interested to work in this ambitious office environment, please send your CV and portfolio (max 10Mb) to [email protected]