Reporting to the project architect you will work in tasks from permit until completion. Different assignments where teamwork, communication, technical knowledge and accuracy throughout the different phases will be appreciated. You will work in both private and public buildings (collective housing, private housing, offices, care, utility,...) in Belgium.
- Assistant Architect
- Relevant experience of 2-5 years
- Freelance fulltime or employee
- Fluent in Dutch
- Knowledge of French / English is an extra asset
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, specification and quantity survey
- Ability to move from design to permit and execution drawings and details.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Requirements: Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, model making skills
- Knowledge of EPB software is an extra asset
If you are interested to work in this ambitious office environment, please send your CV and portfolio (max 10Mb) to email@example.com